Terms & Conditions
Effective date: March 1, 2021
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to change, modify, add, or remove the Terms, conditions, and notices under which the Site is offered. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms. Your continued use of this Site following the effective date of changes to these Terms or other policies means you accept and consent to the changes.
No Unlawful of Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, conditions, and notices.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, regulatory requirements, etc.
- You will use the Site in a professional manner, and you may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Site.
- You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the contents or information contained therein without our prior express written consent.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site.
- The information you provide to us (i) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; and (ii) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior express written consent or that of the appropriate third party.
- You may not print, download, and/or use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips, and other content that is made available to you on this Site for anything other than your personal information. These restrictions will apply except in cases where the company otherwise agrees in writing.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
- establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the company;
- copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
- direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
In the event you gain access to information or material not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify us and destroy all copies of such information in your possession and not forward such information to any third parties. For this notice we may be contacted at [email protected]
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or within a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download and/or distribute any file posted by another user of the Communication Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Please note that we have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to review all activity and materials related to the Communication Services and to stop activity and remove any materials at any time, for any reason, without notice to you. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Further, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. We shall not be liable to you for any loss you may incur as a result of our taking any action relating to removal, editing, or disclosure to regulatory bodies or law enforcement, nor for the actions or inactions of other users, including anything contained in your or any third party’s contributions. You agree to indemnify us for any cost, expenses, damages, or liabilities we incur due to your use of the Site or otherwise relating to any of your contributions.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication Service. The company does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Code of Conduct
As a member of the Empowered Team & Community, the custom programming and/or as a One to One Coaching client, you are required to be a good Community member and abide by the following:
- Be respectful and courteous to all other Community members and all coaches, instructors, and employees of The Empowered.
- Do not use abusive, derogatory, threatening, or discriminatory language, either directly or indirectly.
- Do not discriminate against or harass on the basis of any legally protected classification, including, but not limited to race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Do not retaliate for any reason.
- Do not sexually harass or make improper advances.
- Do not hang up abruptly on others when you are on a live call of any kind.
- Do not use your coaching sessions to complain about coaches, instructors, and employees of The Empowered or other Community members.
- Do not directly contact any coach, instructor, or employee of The Empowered for any reason. Customer Support requests or issues should be directed to [email protected]
We make no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. We will not be liable for the privacy of the information, email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other content transmitted over networks accessed by the site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Site.
Right to Refuse Service
We may prohibit you from participating in or utilizing the Site if, in our sole and absolute discretion, you show a disregard for the Terms or act in an unacceptable manner, with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, or in any other disruptive manner. We also reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your access, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole and absolute
Access to parts of the Site may be restricted to authorized persons. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please exit the restricted section immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
Parts of the Site incorporate encryption technology, but even if there is encryption technology in place, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not be able to access confidential information hosted on or downloaded from the Site.
The documents and files hosted on restricted parts of the Site are confidential. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas except to persons authorized to read them. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake, you must not download it, copy it, use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.
The Site and the materials located on or through the Site are provided by us for informational and educational purposes only, with the understanding that we are by the provision of these materials not engaged in rendering legal, financial, or other professional advice or service. We make no representation or warranty, and disclaim any and all responsibility or liability, for the suitability, timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information, materials, software, products, and services included in or available on or through the Site for any purpose.
The information and materials on this Site and any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from the Company (including, without limitation, newsletters, electronic mail, or communication via telephone) should not be relied upon or used as a basis for making significant decisions without consulting primary or more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. ANY RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL, CAREER, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
The Company disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, materials, software, products, and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
To the maximum extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness, availability, compatibility, or arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any claims, including, without limitation, any damages to your computer system or loss of data, that results from downloading or otherwise obtaining such material.
Some provinces/states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Except as expressly provided otherwise herein or in an applicable supplemental agreement, in no event shall the Company, any of the Company’s affiliates, subsidiaries or data providers, or anyone else involved in creating, producing, delivering, or managing the content of this site (collectively, the “Site Providers”), be liable to you or any third party for any claims whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, lost opportunities, loss of prospective economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this Site, any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from the Company (including, without limitation, in the form of electronic mail or via telephone), or information available from this Site including, without limitation, any damages suffered as a result of errors, omissions, inaccuracies, interruptions, defects, delays, computer viruses, loss of use, data or profits, unauthorized access to and alteration of your transmissions and data, and other tangible and intangible losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of email messages or other communications you send us, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company or any of its Site Providers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site Providers assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the content of this site.
You also agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way for injury, loss, or damage to your computer or interception or use of credit card information, related to or resulting from use of the Site or any sites, services, or materials linked or related thereto or therefrom and also are not responsible or liable in any way for any injury, loss, claim, or damage relating to or resulting from any part of the Site operating or not operating on computers or networks used by you or communicating with such computers or networks.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company; its affiliates, licensees and partners; and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, licensors, representatives, and third-party service providers of the Site (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all allegations, demands, claims, liabilities, damages, fines, losses, expenses, penalties, or costs of whatsoever nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, and whether by reason of death of or injury to any person or loss of or damage to any property or otherwise (“Claims”) arising or resulting in any way from any violation of these Terms or the services provided to you as part of the Site or any related act or failure to act by you and whether or not occasioned or contributed to by the negligence of the Company or any agent or employee of Indemnified Parties (except as and to the extent prohibited by applicable law) including, without limitation, any Claims related to infringement by you of the intellectual property rights of any person, including without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trade mark, artist rights, droit moral, privacy, publicity or rights under other intellectual property laws. Without limiting the foregoing, if you cause a technical disruption of the Site or the systems transmitting the Site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption.
In the event that any Claim is made or any action or proceeding is brought against the Indemnified Parties, or any of them, arising out of or connected with the Terms, any such Indemnified Party may, by reasonable notice to you, require you, at your expense, to resist such Claim or take over the defense of any such action or proceeding and employ counsel for such purpose, such counsel to be subject to the prior written approval of such Indemnified Party, which approval shall be deemed to have been given hereby in the case of counsel acting for your insurance underwriters engaged in such resistance or defense. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any Claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these terms & conditions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website:
- By phone number: